Monday, January 18, 2010

Updated Resume

So, today I was just thinking about my resume--my very impressive resume that I edited forever in college. I pride myself on my resume editing skills, you know. And I decided that my resume is seriously out of date. I thought of a few extra skills I should be adding--anyone else relate?? For instance:

  • Proficient in book mending--many types from board books to pop-up varieties
  • Expert bum and nose wiper (not in that order--that would be unsanitary of course)
  • Fluent in English, baby cries, and speech hindered by impediments or half-chewed food
  • Extensive training in nursing (breastfeeding) such that I can do any of the following activities at the same time: eat, read, play piano, wash dishes, talk on the phone, answer the door, and use the bathroom (this one not by choice).
  • Ability to juggle phone calls, unloading dishwasher, homework, and piano practicing
  • Puppet skills perfected beyond measure--including primary sharing time and multiplication tables, complete with puppet choreography
  • Professional Steri-strip applier, including disinfectant and tear-free removal
  • Laundry Speed: 5 Loads a day
  • Diaper Changing Speed: 1 minute 10 seconds (time does not include hand washing which DOES occur)
  • Capacity to Love: immeasurable

2 comments:

Becky Moss said...

I love it!

Laura said...

Wow... you are truly amazing. I actually don't have most of those skills, but I am pretty good at wiping my own nose and bum. So there's that.