Since our baby boy is now over two years old, and FINALLY wearing size 2T clothes, I decided the day had come! I knew that those of you who missed it would be wanting pictures. So here they are!

This is the "BEFORE" one with a Rolo candy, one after the Rolo was gone. I should say that this boy just woke up from his nap--so he wasn't in the best mood to begin with.


Here is the "DURING" Don't you love that somber look on his face. He knows he is just about to grow up.

Tah Dah! There he is, all happy and shiny and new! Haircuts are the best thing EVER!
6 comments:
oh how grown up and CUTE!
Nice job on the cut, Aneesa. Sorry it had to be so sad. The first cut is already traumatic enough for mom's!
Congrats on the other thing. I've been waiting for that post. Didn't even notice the babystrology. Hee hee, too used to seeing that on everybody's blog.
How sad :(, he looks so grown up now, but very cute still.
So, are you trying to make it 5 boys or are you ready yet for a girl? :) So happy for you!!!
heh heh! We always plan on boys! That seems to be all we get. But I'll take whatever we get!
Post a Comment