Sunday, October 25, 2009

Comments

Okay, what is up with this? Two weeks after I post something, I get a comment from someone named Susana or Joanna saying some generic thing that KIND of goes along with my post, but is obviously NOT written as a personal comment. How annoying. So I have enabled comment moderation--making it so you have to be approved after the first little while. I'm hoping that this doesn't deter those of you I actually know from leaving comments. I really appreciate them. They validate my worth as a human blogger.

3 comments:

emily ballard said...

just wanted to be the first to validate you.

hope your kids are feeling better?

emily ballard said...

WHAT???

You're pregnant??

Kerstin said...

Yeah, I got one from Susana awhile back and it made me really suspicious. I haven't gotten one since so I haven't thought much more about it. I may be emailing you to find out how to moderate comments if she comes back. :)