Your boys are so adorable! Your life will one day be filled with 5daughter-in-laws, I agree that there is no need for you to feel like you need a girl. :) I loved your Q&A and was a little shocked at some of the personal questions you've gotten. I can't believe someone questioned your choice of name! It's YOUR baby, YOU get to choose the name. No one should question that. And I, personally, think you're superwoman for having him at home in the bathtub. You go girl!
If Aimee was a boy, Elias was at the top of our name list. He is handsome like his brothers, who are HUGE! And you look amazingly beautiful, as usual :)
6 comments:
These photos are SO cute! I saw the one of all the boys on gpa's fridge.
Great pictures. What a sharp looking group of boys you have!
Ha ha. Those pictures are adorable. I kind of can't believe you have five boys. I mean, that's a lot of boys. They're darling, though.
Also, you look great.
That was me, Laura.
Your boys are so adorable! Your life will one day be filled with 5daughter-in-laws, I agree that there is no need for you to feel like you need a girl. :) I loved your Q&A and was a little shocked at some of the personal questions you've gotten. I can't believe someone questioned your choice of name! It's YOUR baby, YOU get to choose the name. No one should question that. And I, personally, think you're superwoman for having him at home in the bathtub. You go girl!
If Aimee was a boy, Elias was at the top of our name list. He is handsome like his brothers, who are HUGE! And you look amazingly beautiful, as usual :)
Post a Comment