Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Being Pregnant

So I am. Yes. I put the disturbing baby ticker up on the blog without posting about it--I thought that way people could find out on their own time. I also didn't tell anyone in the ward (other than my relatives and the people in the primary presidency with me). And now, everyone in the ward knows, but they think it's supposed to be a secret so they don't say anything to me about it. So I'm thinking I kind of missed the boat on that one--no one comes to tell you congratulations when they think they're not supposed to know. My friend just found out she was pregnant last week, and she told the whole ward during Relief Society two days later--that way she got to shock everyone, and see their excitement/surprise. I think that may be the way to go. Maybe next time. ANYWAY, we are having a BABY in the end of April--just after my birthday. We're very excited, and we hope you are too. So now you know. You can all congratulate me. Oh wait, you did already!!!

10 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations!!

Brittani said...

I kind of figured with the ticker and all, and was trying to do the math on how far apart we are...just about two weeks. Are you guys going to find out? We did not really want to tell anyone either, but I felt I could hide it no longer from fam so we told mine and now the whole stinkin world knows, oh well...and you are brave "the next one"...go girl!

Becky Moss said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! hehe I'm most excited that the baby is due in April and not July helps even things out a little right?

Eve said...

We're excited. We're excited. Congrats!

Kerstin said...

You're so funny! I have found that, even though I am only pregnant with my 2nd, I really only cared about telling my family. I figured people at church would figure it out eventually. Right now they think I'm just fat. ha ha

Aneesa Bee said...

WOW this is the BEST EVER. I'm going to make announcements like this ALL the time if I get responses saying "Me Too" How fun! I didn't know either one of you were in the same boat. That's always exciting. Anyone else have something they need to reveal??? :-)

Brittani said...

I am due May 11th, two weeks later. Are you guys going to find out or let it be a surprise....are you feeling girl yet???

Suzie Campbell said...

There is something sligtly wrong about that baby on the baby ticker. It's floating around the circle and grossing me out.

Tricia said...

Yeah, great news~!

Laura said...

I just re-read this post, and realized that I'm a couple week ahead of you, not behind. Nobody told me how stupid I would get while pregnant. Anyway, all that to say, congratulations!