Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Malachi's Tongue

Isn't this the cutest tongue you've ever seen? All heart shaped and lovely? Well, it's genetic. It's called ankyloglossia and although it is endearing, if you ever have a child born with it, I would recommend getting it clipped in very early infancy. I waited too long, and now Malachi won't open his mouth for the Doctor. And he has an underbite, and doesn't talk much. Sooooo, today, we're visiting a Doctor in Logan to see if we can clip it with the help of Versed. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Brittani said...

good luck! By the way, I love your wood floors!

Eve said...

Good Luck!!! Sounds hard and emotional for mom, let alone baby. I'll send my prayers your way.

Becky Moss said...

I hope recovery continues to go well. Thanks so much for your phone call, even though your purpose wasn't supposed to be selling advice. It really helped me organize my thoughts and feel more confident :)

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!!!!!emotional for your mom...I just pray ...
___________________
susana
Low and best rates on Payday Loans