Thursday, March 05, 2009

Funny Face Malchy


I am attempting to upload our first video. Up until now, I have not had a video worthy of messing with, but this one, even without sound, takes the cake. I think you will all agree that Malachi has inherited his mother's ability to make faces. We're not sure exactly what the sign language means--but he picked it up after Aaron started racing the boys to see who could put their thumbs up the fastest. We hope you Enjoy!!

4 comments:

emily ballard said...

Love the video. So funny. We need to get together for Rook Sunday.

Becky Moss said...

I love his personality. He is so funny. Did he know he was being recorded?

Maran said...

Ahh! What a cutie! Hey you need to send me your address so I can mail your homemade surprise!

Aneesa Bee said...

This video is taken of him on the webcam-so he was watching himself on the computer screen. I think it's funny that he was entertained for so long!