I Made BABY SHOES! It's true--I am amazing. Really, I made some because the ones I bought got lost--simply a matter of necessity or desperation (the main motivation behind any and all creativity I exhibit) and here they ARE. Modeled by the boy they were made for--our own little Malachi. If you want to be put on my waiting list, I'll be taking orders--I think they'll be about $60 a pair :-) Actually, I'm really NOT taking orders, but you can make your own if you want! Here's the pattern. Tacky Living Baby ShoesSunday, January 04, 2009
Proof of my AWESOME-NESS
I Made BABY SHOES! It's true--I am amazing. Really, I made some because the ones I bought got lost--simply a matter of necessity or desperation (the main motivation behind any and all creativity I exhibit) and here they ARE. Modeled by the boy they were made for--our own little Malachi. If you want to be put on my waiting list, I'll be taking orders--I think they'll be about $60 a pair :-) Actually, I'm really NOT taking orders, but you can make your own if you want! Here's the pattern. Tacky Living Baby Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's so cool that you made those shoes! I'll have to bookmark that website so when baby #2 comes along (at some undetermined point in the future), I can try my hand at making some shoes.
nice job...too cute!
Very nice! I love them! Thanks for giving us the website. I don't know when we'll have anymore babies, but I'll definitely try it when I do. Thanks for sharing.
You are so freeking awesome! Can I be your friend?
Thank you to all my fans--keep checking in for more proof of my awesome-ness. You know I'm only reminding myself :-)
those are so cool!! Too bad I don't even OWN a sewing machine!!!
Truly amazing. It may be a good thing that Adam's too big for me to make him some because my finished product wouldn't turn out nearly as awesome as yours :)
Beautiful job, Aneesa! I'm so impressed, but not at all surprised! Makes me want to buy a leather needle...
Post a Comment