Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I swear I've been busy
I've been wanting to post for a bit--the last two posts were actually by Aaron--but I've been busy, I swear. I mean, I don't swear (usually), but I promise! I was going to take a picture of my food storage room and show you all the canning I've been doing, but the camera is out of town. Then I thought I'd upload some pictures of previous Halloweens and show you all the costumes I have sewed (and am NOT currently sewing), but they are not digitized, and I'm not smarter than the average computer scanner. I thought I could take a picture of the leather I am going to make baby shoes for Malachi out of, or the deer carcass outside from the deer we spent two days packaging, but again, no camera. Alas, I don't even have anything worthy enough to essay about, so, to tide you all over until I blog again, I have included the link for one of my favorite movies of ALL TIME!!! And once you watch it, you'll know why. Enjoy!!! THE PHONE CALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great movie Aneesa. I can't believe I didn't have anything better to do for the past 23 minutes and 52 seconds. (Actually I did, but it was good to laugh anyway.) This is just a guess, but am I supposed to say "Matt Malouf"?
I didn't know we could watch it on the internet--that was great! Mikes glad he introduced you to that show.
Post a Comment