
So I'm not a person who collects shoes. I wear shoes (mostly Chacos) when I'm going somewhere, and I DID spend $40 on a pair of Sunday shoes once. Otherwise, I get a new pair of running shoes annually, and throw away an old pair. BUT I have to say, that I found some shoes to go CRAZY over! While we were living in New Mexico, my dear friend Lore' Nygren showed me some of her AMAZING CREATIONS. I was in heaven. She makes the most adorable, exciting, funky shoes, and I love them. And I have four pairs of them. And they are girl shoes. And I have four boys. Ahh, the irony of it all. But for those of you who have girls (or wish to have girls), you too can ogle. Incidentally, I think the only reason I would WANT a girl is so I could put these shoes on her.
2 comments:
It's good to see this blog up and running again. I love it! The shoes are adorable, although when I first saw them I thought you meant you loved them as in you wanted a pair for yourself. I was glad to relize they are actually children's shoes.
Thanks Becky--although I MAY have to see if they come in my size. LOL.
Post a Comment